Whilst we have numerous blogs that reflect the Word to encourage us with our life events and lifestyles, I have had it in my heart to introduce a blog that is predominately based on testimonies…mine and YOURS!
For now, I don’t want to preach tooo much on “what…” and “how important…” or the effects of testimonies are…as I am hoping this blog will demonstrate it – by God’s grace. But I just want to highlight to you that there is POWER in your testimony. It is a tool that can be used to overcome the several forms of the enemy (Revelation 12:11).
Be sure that your and my testimonies will make a difference in somebody’s life out there – so feel free to contact me via The Multifunction Box.
To make a success of this blog I should point out that…
- I need you, to help me, make this work
- Name or initials, you could also give your testimonies anonymously
- Time of when it happened and what church you attend (optional)
- Testimonies from 2 lines to A4 essay will be great (with pictures -fantastic)
- Testimonies can be presented as video(s) or even poetry
- Don’t forget to tell us, what the situation was before and what has happened now…”I was blind but now I see” kind of thing
- Testimonies on ANYTHING. From academics to child birth to receiving indefinite stay
- don’t forget to tell us in your testimony what source(s) (books, verses, divine instruction etc) that lead you to your miracle(s)
- Share the blog to everyone you know via blogs, facebook, instagram, twitter…to teenagers, colleagues, mothers, fathers, and grandparents. Everyone!!!
- Please note that not all testimonies will be chosen for publishing on the site but they will be prayed for.
I hope just like myself that you’ll benefit from this blog. In the meantime I look forward to hearing from you.
Hang in there and God Bless
“Come here and listen, let me tell you what God has done for me” – Psalm 66:16 (NKJ)